So I see lots of people on facebook posting their blogs, and I am just like "Wow, they are super cool." So I want to be a super cool person and keep blogging. I say that like I have blogged consistently, but no, I have not. I am going to start right here, right now, and keep YOU updated on MY life!!! ;)
So summer 2011 has been to biggest growing experience of my life, for sure. Thomas went to Romania for 8 weeks, and I took classes all. summer. long. From May 2 until July 28. shoot. me. in. the. face. no please don't. anyways. I grew to new spiritual heights this summer, and God became SUPER real to me. If you want to know more, then call me and we can chat it up.
Classes have been great. I have learned so much, and I am so excited to begin teaching. Yet I am still so scared of this last year. I can't believe that I will be student teaching!
Now that I have this surface-level post out of the way, maybe the next ones will be exciting. ;)
dude I am so gonna call you you so we can "chat it up" especially since I've been a recluse all summer and don't know anything about whats going on in your life.
ReplyDeleteps. verification word = prolag… weird.