Tuesday, July 26, 2011

School and the Sovereign God

Today in class was an hour and a half of video watching. One of which I had already seen, but I was better able to concentrate on it. I also was able to think better about what was being said.
It made me imagine what my first job interview as a teacher would be like. Kind of scary. I take that back. Extremely scary. Until you think about being a child of God and being able to trust in Him and His sovereignty.
I am scared for life after college. It makes me just want to jump in to grad school because school is such a secure place for me. It means that I am just taking classes and learning. But I know one day I must start a career of some sort, whether it be teaching or something else.
But I know that because I am a child of God, I have full confidence that He will provide nothing less that His perfect will for me. What a comfort! I can have NO worries about life all because I trust in God! And that is only made possible by Him. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment