Sunday, July 24, 2011

Contentment

"for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Phil. 4:11-13

This whole summer I have been learning about being content with where I am in life. I seem to not be able to do this very well, either I am too scared about the future or I am too excited for it.
When we aren't content with where we are then we are missing out on God's blessing right here right now.

I am ready to be back at Belhaven. I miss hanging out with people my age and having deep conversations. This summer has been nothing but school and working out. (And also growing a lot spiritually!) I honestly am not tired of classes, just ready to have my friends to distract me from work ;)
I will say that this Senior class at Belhaven is a lot cooler than my high school Senior class. (but not offense to any of them).

I am looking forward to what the year brings, and I am sure that everything I have learned this summer will help it to be a memorable year in only good ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment