First here's some pictures of the Versa. We found out it's been totaled, and they are taking it away today :( So yesterday I had to go clean it out. I will admit that when I first saw it, I laughed. Because I was just shocked, and it was ridiculous how much damage the car had and how little (none) I had from the accident. Well this is what happens when you hit a deer in a versa going around 65.
In new news, Thomas has a new niece! Reagan Leigh Abercrombie was born around 2am. Here's a pic I took from facebook.
One more thing, I was uploading some videos to youtube and then went browsing. This is one of my favorite videos! Boys are so funny! I hope one day I have at least one son, and he is good at soccer! haha Soccer teams are the best, and I wish I had another year with mine!
So glad you were ok, apparently Versa's are some of the safest cars out there! Also precious pick of the new niece! And that soccer video was the best!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were ok, apparently Versa's are some of the safest cars out there! Also precious pick of the new niece! And that soccer video was the best!
ReplyDelete