Here's an overview of the last couple of days.
Thursday I babysat the best kids to babysit!
On Friday
night I got to hang out with Candice and Amanda which was a blast like always! We went to eat Mexican at El Sombero, and totally took our time and didn't have to rush. After that we went to Candice's house (Huntleigh was at her grandparent's house though :( ) We played Quelf and ate oreo balls. It was hilarious.The next morning I got up and headed down to Laurel to see Thomas and his family. We spent the day together and then that night the Callens hosted a New Year's party for a bunch of Anna and David's friends including Andrew Sinclair, Drew Gardner, and John Williams.
We did a pic
I was surrounded by boys the whole night and if I needed a break I chilled with the parents haha but it was fun and I got a new years kiss! woot woot! (from Thomas btw)
The next morning I got up early to head home to my church and have new years lunch with my mom. We always eat black eyed peas for good luck on new years, so we continued the tradition! The rest of the day was very lazy since I stayed up late the night before. I took like a three hour nap! It was soooo wonderful! I love breaks because I can sleep whenever I get sleepy and I really don't have to have energy to do anything!
Today's been another lazy day, but I have made some checklists. I know what I have to get done this week before heading back to school.
When is everyone getting back to campus?
I am excited to be in the classroom in less than a week! :)
yay quelf!!
ReplyDelete