So pretty much I am doing this now to get past my sleepy stage of the night because I am not ready to go to bed yet.
Today we had an interesting lunch experience. Applebee's took an hour or so to run us off to Golden Corral. We had an invisible waitress who was deaf and mute.
After lunch we went and surprise my Mamaw for mother's day. So mom, me, marshall, aunt lynn, and mamaw all sat around talking for a long time. Mom and Aunt Lynn amazed me and marshall with how well they remember their high school classmates.
Thomas' phone is broken and it makes me sad. But it will be okay. He will have one soon and we will both survive haha
I bought Toby Mac's newest CD the other day and am about to put it on my computer, yes sir!
So now I am chillin at home with mom and marshall and really about to fall asleep, lame.
See ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment